The 30-day 100% satisfaction guarantee on our products means you have nothing to lose, and a whole lot of belly to gain.
- The following items are returnable: BellyFit panels, Warmth Layer, and Zip Adapters.
- For US/Canada orders, your return package must be post-marked within 30 days of receipt date.
For other International orders, your return package must be post-marked within 45 days of order date.
- The shipping charges of your original purchase are non-refundable.
- MakeMyBellyFit does not cover your return shipping costs. Insurance and delivery confirmation are not necessary but recommended. MakeMyBellyFit is not responsible for any returned products lost in transit.
- A "Returned Merchandise Authorization" number (RMA#) needs to be requested before any item can be shipped back.
- We can not refund or exchange the following:
- Items post-marked over 30 days from the receipt date for US/Canada orders and 45 days from the order date for international orders
- Items returned without a valid RMA#
- Damaged items without original packaging
- Items shipped to our warehouses (returns must ship to our head office in Montreal, QC)
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “RMA# Request” in the subject line.
- We will e-mail you detailed return shipping instructions, including the ship-to address, shipping method, and your RMA#.
Please allow 48 hours to receive the return instructions email.
NOTE: Please DO NOT ship your package back to our warehouse from which it was originally shipped. Any item returned to our warehouse will be discarded and will NOT be eligible for a refund. Your return must be shipped to our head office in Montreal, QC or your refund can not be processed.
- A valid RMA# must be visible on the outside of your package.
- Rules are rules... but we are also here to support you. If your particular circumstance requires more time to test our product, just let us know. We are happy to support you (pro-actively).
But if you're requesting an exception after the 30 days have come and gone, there is not much we can do to help.