IMPORTANT before buying:
Your jacket might require a Zip Adapter to use the BellyFit.
Please use the selector at the bottom to find out.
- The BellyFit is a zip-in softshell extender that expands the front of your own jacket during pregnancy. No need to buy a maternity jacket or borrow a XXXL. Feel good in your own jacket!
While baby-carrying with a soft front-carrier or sling, the Bellyfit extends your jacket around you and your baby, for close comfort and warmth while outdoors.
- Wind, rain and snow resistant, ready for fall, winter and spring.
- "Snaperoo" adjustable elastic that can be snapped anywhere on the BellyFit for a more custom fit.
- Optional snap-on fleece panel for an extra layer of warmth (sold separately).
- 27" (70cm) long, one-size fits most.
Designed and lovingly made in Canada.
- NEW softshell with a buttery-soft feel and even better protection against the elements.
- NEW longer pull-tab on all zips to make zipping easier.
- NEW plastic snaps at the top of the BellyFit now allow for easier folding down and securing in place on shorter jackets and while baby-carrying.
- NEW plastic snap at the bottom of the BellyFit for even better adjustments.
SAFETY! Your baby’s safety is your responsibility. Always monitor your baby or child to ensure adequate ventilation and warmth. The BellyFit is NOT a baby-carrier. Always follow the safety instructions of your baby-carrier.