Skip to content
Warning: Not suitable for Metaluxe Zips. See photo here.
- Designed to slide onto most zips, brands and types of jackets (rain, down, parka, long and short jackets).
- Watch demo here.
- Compatible with the Classic Jacket Extender.
- Wind, rain and snow resistant, ready for fall, winter and spring.
- Adds approximately 2" to the front of jackets.
- Includes stop-system to make sure it stays in place on your zip and prevent any sliding.
- Long pull-tabs on all zips to make zipping easier.
- 27" (70cm) long, one-size fits most, adjustable down to 24" for shorter jackets and can be repositioned higher up on longer jackets.
- Made from high quality softshell, YKK zips and proprietary clips.
- Softshell is 3-layer with a micro-fleece lining (98% polyester, 2% Spandex), waterproof and breathable membrane and outer shell with a durable water-repellency coating (DWR).
- Wash Instructions: Machine wash cold with mild detergent. Hang to dry. Do not dry clean.
- Lovingly made in Montreal, Canada .